Frederic H. Burnham Glove Co
founded in 1891
In 1902 we moved to our new 30,000 square
foot building in Michigan City, Indiana.
In 1975 we expanded to include imports in
In 1977 we opened our outlet store, offering
more than 1,000 styles of gloves, mittens,
scarves, hats and safety equipment,
to the public.
Stronghold is our registered trademark ®